Check it Out!
Another topic mentioned in the Volunteer Feedback Survey was the ability to see open volunteer slots. Volgistics allows you to see one month in advance with "Self-Scheduling" by following these steps!
Look at Self-Scheduling Options
- Sign into your VicNet account at Volunteer Information Center
- Click on "My Profile" to update any information you would like!
- Add a photo of yourself under the "My Profile" Tab
- Go to "My Schedule" Tab to see where the Help Needed Signs are!
- Click on any of the Help Wanted signs that you could fill in for & read the slot information
- If that time works, click Schedule Me! An email notification will be sent to Emily Seguine, the Volunteer Coordinator.
Volunteers are only able to sign-up for one shift at a time. This ensures that you do not sign-up for more than you intended. If you would like to sign up for a regular weekly slot please sign up for the first one & follow up with an email to Emily that you would like to be a regular if that option is available for that slot.
If you have any questions please feel free to email Emily at firstname.lastname@example.org