Calling all Mane Stream Adaptive Riders...
Show off your riding skills, have fun and show your love for Mane Stream.
Entry Fee minimum $50/rider, which includes 2 classes to be judged by a guest judge. Riders are also encouraged to raise additional funds to support Mane Stream.
- Prizes awarded for riders that raise the most money above and beyond the entry fee for Mane Stream in the following categories: Riders 4yrs-21yrs & Riders 22yrs and over
- Champion & Reserve ribbons for adult and child for morning and afternoon divisions
- Instructors will do class and horse assignments.
Registration must be returned to Mane Stream by October 12th. Rider Registration Form and Donation Form (to help you keep track of donations)
- Entry fee can be brought day of the show.
- Show may start at 9am depending on quantity of riders.
Calling all Mane Stream Volunteers...
Decorate Your Favorite Horse!
Here's your chance to show your creativity. This year we will have a Volunteer Costume Class which will be held at the end of the day and judged by spectators.
- $50 minimum entry fee for each team.
- Teams can be up to 4 volunteers plus one of the Mane Stream Herd.
- Prize for the team that raises the most money for Mane Stream (keep track of your donations Donation Form)
- Prize for the best costume to be judged by spectators
Complete your registration form including your first and second choice from the herd. Volunteer Costume Class Form
Not able to attend, but still want to support the Horse Show in another way?
Please consider becoming a sponsor
Your sponsorship helps to showcase all the skills that the Mane Stream Adaptive Riders have been learning throughout 2015.
Champion and Reserve Sponsor Morning Section Adult- $200
Champion Reserve Sponsor Morning Section Child- $200
Champion and Reserve Sponsor Afternoon Section Adult- $200
Champion Reserve Sponsor Afternoon Section Child- $200
Division Sponsor $100.00/division
Class Sponsor $50/class
Please return all Sponsorship Forms to Mane Stream by October 19th.
For more information, contact:
Jen Dermody 908-439-9636 x207 or Jen@manestreamnj.org