What is Red Day?
RED Day stands for Renew, Energize and Donate, and is Keller Williams Realty's annual day of service. Each year on the second Thursday of May Keller Williams Employees spending the day away from their businesses serving worthy organizations and causes in their communities.
This year almost 30 energetic Keller Williams Realty employees showed up at the Mane Stream facility bright and early on May 11th and worked hard all day long.
What did they accomplish?
• weeded and transplanted perennials long the south side of the indoor arena.
• conducted a Spring cleaning of the barn & hay loft
• prepped for the Spring fundraiser Boot Scootin’ Bar B Que
(Jen’s says, “THANK YOU SOOOO MUCH!”)
• washed the Mane Stream Golf Cart & Truck
• and later in the afternoon when the heat of the day was taking a toll, several people came inside to help organize the office supply closet. (Holy Cow did that need to be done!)
What can we say?
Thank you Keller Williams Realty! You really did make a difference at Mane Stream!!
Think this sounds like fun?
Contact the volunteer coordinator, Sarah Andrews at email@example.com if you want to schedule a community service day for your business or team. We are always in need of help!